This form concerns site visit requests for the Noor Ourzazate complex.
- The complex is open to visitors from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Visit requests must be sent 1 month prior to the requested visit date
- Masen reserves the right to cancel any visit that might hinder the smooth running of its operations
- The number of visitors is limited to 40 people per visit
- Power plant visits are limited to green zone*.
- Photo / video shots are allowed
- A strict dress code must be respected, for security reasons :
- Shorts, dresses and miniskirts are strictly forbidden on site
- Heels and open sandals are also not permitted and long-sleeved sweaters strongly recommended.
- Once inside the complex, visitors will be given specific safety instructions.
* A green zone is a space where visitors can position themselves to visit the Noor Ouarzazate I Power Plant without wearing safety equipment.